At D2K we provide the right solution by correctly defining the problem. Our team of solution developers applies a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) based methodology for deriving intelligent system software requirements that ensures:
- Detection of functional failures.
- Definition of optimal sensor suite.
- Early understanding of critical failure modes and their likelihoods.
- Definitions of alerts and advisories that matter most.
- Maintenance strategies that assure system availability and reduce downtime.
- Applied Artificial Intelligence:
- Over 50 years combined experience in deploying artificial intelligence (AI) systems with specialties in diagnostic and prognostic reasoning.
- Systems Engineering:
- Expertise in requirements derivation, RCM, failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), and root cause analysis (RCA).
- Software Engineering:
- Extensive experience with full life cycle software development projects.
- System Integration:
- Data fusion and information source integration including programmable logic controllers (PLC), supervisory and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, database systems, and shared memory systems.
D2K employs best-of-breed artificial intelligence platforms designed for building next generation model-based reasoning solutions G2 by
G2 transforms real-time operations data into automated decisions and actions, all in real time. G2 applications work in concert with existing operational systems, including enterprise systems, databases, automation systems, data historians, network management systems, telemetry systems, and many more. USE by
USE is an Operational Intelligence Platform consisting of a vast number of functionality libraries, which allows you to quickly build and deploy intelligent solutions, which reason with historical or real-time data and events.